Your German course Berlin
As Hermann Hesse, the star author and proto-hippie from Württemberg in southern Germany, put it so aptly: “And in every beginning lives a magic within.” We like to think the same about a German course in Berlin, because with every new course, something very special begins.
What exactly? That’s up to you, and you alone! Maybe a new phase in life will begin with the Berlin German course. Perhaps your German course in Berlin is the beginning of a myriad of new connections or even life-long friendships. The German course you attend in Berlin can very well contain the seed of a wholly new, fresh and enriching view of the world in general and Berlin in particular. No matter what your German course in Berlin ultimately kicks off, you can be sure that it will be something unusual and exciting. We guarantee you that!
Why you should attend a German course in Berlin
The fact that a German course in Berlin is the beginning of something special should be reason enough to sign up with die deutSCHule in Neukölln and start a German course in Berlin straight away. After all, who would consider taking a German course in Berlin to be pointless or, even worse, a waste of their precious time?
But there are many other reasons for taking part in a Berlin German course as well. Here are, without further delay, the five most important reasons for attending a German course in Berlin:
- You’re staying in Berlin. Right, big surprise! If you take part in a German course in Berlin, then this German course naturally takes place in Berlin. And Berlin really is the place to be! Hand on heart, isn’t this exactly where you crave to spend your time? Here in this pulsating world metropolis, where light and shadow intermingle more dramatically than in all the expressionist films of the 1920s? By attending a German course in Berlin, you have the chance to do so!
- You’re meeting new people. Ten to twelve students take part in every Berlin German course. They come from all corners of the world to be a part of this very German course in Berlin. So the chances to see completely new, untouched faces on this German course in Berlin are not bad. Attending a German course in Berlin is probably the best way for the lonely to meet friends and for the curious to have new experiences.
- You’re expanding your horizons. The Berlin course for German opens your eyes: through the language; through learning together; through the unusual participants of the German course Berlin; through the fascinating German course teachers, and so on and so forth. Everything you experience during your German course in Berlin will pierce you to the bone. After the German course in Berlin, nothing will ever be the same again. Guaranteed!
- You get to know your limits. Yes, you heard right. If you attend a German course in Berlin, you will hit your limits. This is often painful, sometimes discouraging, but incredibly important! Nobody who has had this experience in a Berlin German course will want to do without it. You may not have to take a German course in Berlin to gain this experience, but it’s probably one of the best ways to do it. And it’s certainly something that the participants of a German course in Berlin, later on, will remember with pleasure.
Those were already four pretty good reasons for attending a German course in Berlin. But the fifth and by far most important motivation for taking part in a Berlin German course right now is this:
- You’re learning German. Yes, that may sound trivial now. But it’s not. By taking a German course in Berlin you will learn a language that has been used to formulate some of the world’s most influential thoughts: philosophical, mathematical, artistic, psychological, physical and literary, to name but a few. And you can do that as well. If you take part in a Berlin German course, you will soon be able to express your own thoughts and opinions in German. So do it now! Register for a German course in Berlin and start speaking German!
German Course Berlin: Overview of our German Special Courses
You live in Berlin – this is your German course
In a Berlin German course, you learn German – of course. So far, so good. But what exactly does that mean? If you want to book a German course in Berlin, but are still hesitant because you don’t really know what you will learn in a German course in Berlin, then one can only say: you’re dead lucky! The question of what is on the curriculum in a Berlin German course is answered below.
In your German course in Berlin, you will first learn how to build and use simple sentences. “Simple” here only means that in this phase of your German course in Berlin you will only use main clauses: subordinate clauses do not play a role yet. Attributes are also not on the table yet in your German course in Berlin.
Nevertheless, you will be able to do a lot after only three or four weeks of your Berlin German course: introduce yourself, talk about your family and ask and answer simple questions.
After that, your German language classes in Berlin rapidly pick up speed. But beware! Some participants get dizzy by the high tempo of a Berlin German course! So hold on tight and be careful, because in no time at all you and your fellow participants will race through the topics and contents of the Berlin German course. Syntax, morphology, vocabulary – everything down to the smallest detail will be made understandable in your German course in Berlin.
Of course, a German course in Berlin will also teach you how to use the language. Throughout the Berlin German course, we will stage all imaginable communicative scenes so that you and the others can practice speaking the German language. In this way, you will learn the language quickly and effectively during your German course in Berlin. What more could one ask? Register now for a Berlin German course at die deutSCHule in Berlin-Neukölln!
The bottom line is clear
Learning German in a German course in Berlin is great fun, almost more fun than being able to speak German. The right place to do this is at die deutSCHule, which offers excellent German courses in Berlin. Here you can meet new friends and make amazing things happen. So why are you hesitating? Register now for a German course in Berlin! You have nothing to lose but your fear!