German Classes Berlin
German is a complex language. Some would even say it’s a weird, confusing, impossible language. In his book “The Awful German Language”, the great American writer Mark Twain wrote: “A person who has not studied German can form no idea of what a perplexing language it is. Surely there is not another language that is so slipshod and systemless, and so slippery and elusive to the grasp”.
For sure, alphabetical centipedes like “Freundschaftsbeziehungen”, “Dilettantenaufdringlichkeiten” and “Stadtverordnetenversammlungen” can be intimidating at first. But at die deutSCHule in the heart of Neukölln, the hippest district of Berlin, you will get over your fear of German very quickly. With us, you will break out of your comfort zone.
You will release your inhibitions, let go of your shyness and insecurities and see that German isn’t so monstrous after all. After taking one of our German classes, Berlin will never be the same. You will overcome fears small and big. And you will never be afraid to take on a challenge again! Before you know it, you will have signed up for a salsa class. You will do tantric yoga and porno karaoke. You will be fearless.
If we were to make a list of 10 irresistible reasons to take German classes in Berlin, that would probably make it to the very top:
- German makes you fearless.
Sounds good? Great! Then go ahead and register for one of our German classes in Berlin right now, right here! Not yet convinced? Then read on for 9 more alluring reasons to take German language classes with us at die deutSCHule, one of the most popular German language schools in Berlin.
Why take German language classes?
Without further ado, here they are:
- German is an elixir of life. Yes, it’s true and there are plenty of studies to prove it. Learning a foreign language is like a universal medicine against illnesses and ageing. Enrolling in one of our Berlin German classes may not make you immortal, but it’s a scientifically proved way to improve your memory, attention span and multitasking capabilities while delaying the onset of dementia. In short, we future-proof your brain for old age.
- You will grow a brain. If studying German verb conjugations can make you feel like your head is about to explode, it’s because it’s true. Learning a foreign language is not only a great mind yoga that improves your intelligence. It can also increase the physical size of your brain! In fact, we’re confident our German classes in Berlin will make you so brainy that…
- You can get a doctor’s hat for free. Getting your degree in Germany is a real bargain, as most educations are completely free of charge. No wonder Germany is one of the world’s most popular destinations for students from abroad! Since 2011, thousands of them have acquired their German language proficiency with us at die deutSCHule in Berlin, where we offer not only top-notch German language classes but also exams such as the TestDAF, which is required for admission to Germany’s higher education system.
- German makes you attractive. Some would even say irresistible. At least in the work market, where German-speaking people are as sought-after as free spots in a Berlin Biergarten on a sunny day. Taking German classes will greatly enhance your career opportunities, not only in the smoking hot startup scene of Berlin, but all over the world. German brands like Adidas, BMW, Siemens and Hugo Boss have a global presence and are constantly looking for new talents with German language skills.
- You will be Super-Likeable on Tinder and Grindr. Yes, that’s right. Speaking a foreign language doesn’t only make you super hot in the work market, but in the dating market as well. If you have made the effort to take German language classes, it shows that you are self-confident and courageous. It shows that you are not one to give up easily, but committed to learning and personal growth. In Berlin, it shows that you’re a rare breed indeed. People will find you interesting. They will want to mate with you. They will swipe right.
- You will never feel lonely again. Sadly, you may not stay in Berlin forever. But wherever you go from here – to Los Angeles, Dar Es Salaam or Katmandu – chances are the very first person you’ll bump into is a German. There are more than 80 million Germans, and they’re all crazy about travelling. They’ve got plenty of vacation weeks and the salaries to afford extensive travels. If you have taken German language classes, you will have the joy of company wherever you go. Guaranteed.
- You get to pick the world’s most brilliant minds. From writers like Goethe and Kafka to philosophers like Kant and Nietzsche, the German-speaking world has produced some of the finest writing and thinking in human history. By taking German classes, you get unmediated access to the great masters’ texts in all their German splendour. If just being able to spell “Nietzsche” correctly can make you look intellectual, can you even begin to imagine how you’ll come across after citing him in the original?
- You may get to dine with kings and queens. The German language is something of a fast lane to Stockholm and the royal Nobel Prize banquet. So far over 100 German-speaking scientists and writers have been given this most prestigious award. Considering that the Nobel Prize has only been around since 1901, that’s quite impressive. Especially in comparison with Iceland, Ghana, Peru and many other countries, who only produced one winner each. One could almost say that by taking German classes Berlin with us at die deutSCHule, you will quite likely be the next Nobel laureate!
Okay… so that was only 8 more irresistible reasons to join our German classes Berlin. But life is short and by now you really should be convinced about the awesomeness of our German language classes.
The bottom line is clear
Taking German language classes at die deutSChule makes you healthier, smarter and more daring. It offers a life-long cure for the melancholy of loneliness. It makes you attractive in the work market and gives you that certain primal magnetism in the dating ditto. It opens up a world of pure poetry and precise philosophy, in which you almost certainly will gain eternal fame.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for some serious German classes Berlin today and start practising on your Nobel speech!